Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Request certain sensor measurements be customizable in setup.

1910 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-07 06:03:33

•   Level 5   
    (340) points
    737mechanic
    2015-05-14 14:02:26
       Some senors values are not displayed in their proper measurements. See example below that is off a 1997 GMC Jimmy

MAF   0.01 = lb/s  <----------Wrong     Should either be reading 0.6 lb/min or 4.5 gm/s.

This value should be lb/min or gm/s. The lbs/s value is absolutely worthless and can not be used for any troubleshooting.

1: Request MAF values be able to be changed in setup so ALL MAF readings regardless what make/model be displayed in the users preference. lb/min or gm/s.

2: Request MAP senors values be able to be displayed in in/hg or PSI.

3: Request BARO values be able to be displayed in in/hg or PSI.

Forgot to add this is for a md802 but would be nice for all.

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    Bryan

2015-10-11 13:17:15 (Reply to:737mechanic)

I fully agree. All manufacturers diag info is set up with specific units of measure & the scan tool data pids should accomodate these to eliminate the need for interpretation by us, the end user.

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-11-07 06:03:33 (Reply to:737mechanic)

Agree with you. I did a subaru yesterday trying to diag a maf problem. Data is in lb/s and has no detail. Unable to use this data pid for any diag. I had to break out the snap on to view any useful data. Buy the way this is on the maxsys 905. People have complained about this before and nothing has been done so don't hold your breath about getting it fixed. Shame a tool like this cannot give you correct and useful information
  Total1 Pages